Friday, June 29, 2007

Entry 3

I am just not used to getting up early for school.
-Grumbles-

IMPORTANT!!!

I wanna thanks everyone who helped me out in the campaigning. I wouldn't be able to live through this week without all of your help and everything. And these honourable, great, helpful, amazing friends includes ZIXIN, PEIQIN, KERYN, GOILING, MEIQI, CAROL and FARAH. Not forgetting the other 2 candidates TEE YANG and TYTY! Also, a great thanks for all the councillors who gave me an encouraging pat when I broke down in SC room. It really helped lots.
(HAHA!I think I should stop thanking. I sound like those Tv stars from stars award. super long winded.)

These are the two poster Carol help me made for campaign.



Yawns! I am off to bed. Blog another time yea?
PS: I think no one will ever leave a comment if i don't add a tagboard. Now, I have added one, you guys better tag alright!!
C'mon, be nice and tag:))

No comments: