Saturday, January 19, 2008

Forced entry

Hey world, missed me yep?

I have been a busy lady this whole week, trying to be hardworking and finishing all my homework! But not enough, I suppose. When all the teachers are still screaming their heads off telling us how important this year is. Frankly, all the prep talks are really making me all nervous and jumpy and paranoid and oh yadayada.

I am pretty bored now. With no pictures to blog (I haven't have the time to go out. duh?), nothing interesting on tv (some children singing some weird songs) and not much interesting people online to chat with. BLAH!

Had SPA today! (Together with some facial, massaging and.. re-read last joke, not funny at all). Physics was ok, chemistry was oh-im-dead. I thought having SPA instead of just 1 practical is actually a very good way to help us get a better grade and at least secure that 20% for O level? But, holly world, if thats the standard of chemistry SPA.. What can I say? I'll stay positive and work harder for the next round.

Holly holly, I really miss the holidays. Where I can sleep till I am content, slack like nobody's business, have great sleepover sessions, SHOPPINGS, catching up sessions....
I think being bored makes you go bonkers too. Perhaps i'll buy those cats tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oo u link mii le.. 1st one to link mii as koky haha