Friday, February 8, 2008

Goodies, Ang baos and more!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR PEOPLE! (:
Somehow, the blogging bug is back! I shall start from the very beginning then. Allow me to get a little out of point first(:

The student council will be selling ROSE-CHER ( A bouquet of flowers with rocher in the middle) this coming Valentines. This is the very first time I tried organising something on Valentines day together with FARAH, SUSANNA and CAROLINE. So do try to support yeap? To all interested parties, pre order will be on this MONDAY

(06 Jan) CHINESE NEW YEAR EVE
I thought the concert was pretty nice. And the teacher's performance was great. I hope Mr Lee heard our: "MR LEE, WO AI NI!" HOHOHO! Got really busy after that for ROSE-CHER Pre order. The turnout was encouraging, but i thought it could be better. So people, support support uh.

Heard some stuff from the rest when I went up to the SC room. Though it may seems like a joke to you guys, i hope you guys get it, it don't sound anywhere near funny to us. I wasn't there, and Im not sure if I am in the position to commet on anything. BUT, I'll be good to my juniors. We've have all made a pact!
Had a surprise birthday celebration for SUSANNA. Farah and her sister baked the cake. It taste SUPER nice okay! Hope you've enjoyed it, Susanna. I am sure I did. The cake was so nice la. Fah, I want one too!


REUNION DINNER!




(07 Jan) First DAY OF CHINESE NEW YEAR
(opps, the blogging bug just ran away or something. Let the pictures do the talking)



PS: I blogged this a few days ago. But I think I clicked SAVE NOW instead of PUBLISH POST! HOHOHOHOHO!

No comments: