Friday, June 13, 2008

I think my inspirations back!

Great shopping day today, if not for that gastric pain. could have shopped a while longer.


A little self loving shot before getting out of the house. Ignore the mess behind me okay! FYI: Goiling was super duper late cause she took like ONE hours to stuff that piece of contacts into her eyes!


I swear I've got super weird friends. We say we'd go shopping. And they did - Chinese novel shopping. I m never a fan of Chinese novel. NEVER!


Escalator shots initiated by Goiling, she insist its artistic. I thought its pretty cool too luh(:

















Random photos taken along the way. Should have noticed I am too lazy to put captions uh. (:
Freaking tired now, and my gastric hurts like nobodys business. urgh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

melinda actually u and your sister looks alike. :D

Anonymous said...

hey. RELINK ALRIGHT!