Friday, July 11, 2008

MY SWEET 16TH BIRTHDAY(:

Thanks for everyeveryevery one who made my 16th birthday my sweetest and the most memorable one of all!

To: ZIXIN, PEIQIN, GOILING, HUIEE and SHEENA. And XIN's mum and brother!
Thanks for everything. really. i enjoyed every single second with you guys ytd. Yes! Whats said in Xin's room will be kept in the room yeah. Thanks for all your efforts, the super strong candle, the super nice pizza, the ultra great companion. thanks for.... well, EVVERYTHINNNGGG!

And thanks Susu for the great catchup session. RMB we'll be out to take neoprints with Xin soon okay(:

Andand, a great thankyou to every single soul for who made my 16th bday the loveliest one. ALL the bday msgs and presents really made my day!

I'll post up the pictures once i get the photos frm the rest of em. All pretty hideous too i guess.

No comments: