Thursday, November 20, 2008

OHMYGAWD!

Ok, this is absolutely serious. Some shitties/shitty who are too bored with their lives hacked into MY hotmail account! Now all the mails are deleted - And that includes all the password verification mails! So now i have totally no idea whats my password for imeen, crunchyroll, photobucket, youtube and yes, neopets too!

BAH! Fine, you may be smart enough to get my password. Now be SMARTER so I will never have to find out who you are.

///// whew, i've finally reset all my password and that freakingly took me an hour!

On a much lighter note, xin got me totally addicted to ABSOLUTE BOYFRIEND. I think its adapted from some jap comic and totally swweeeeeetttt! Prepare some candies and cupcakes while you are watching! Don't girls just like to watch these sweeeettttt drama shows, cry a bucket for it and then all about it all day? (: oh, and extra credits to this show cause the main casts are absolutely cute! I swear that female lead's eyes cover like half of her face or something!




I think im always the last one to post about outing with friends and all. But hey, i am posting them now(: Day out with Xin, Goi and Pq that day to do some pre-prom preparation. All these preparations before prom really do make up a hefty big portion of great memories!
My direction sense-less sis told me some ulu place in lavendar sells nice mask and we went hunting for it. We literally explored the whole of lavendar on foot! So the moral of the story is, never ask me to lead the way cause you'll never get it right! MUHAHAHA! bah, i am tired of typing already...









Thats all folks!

No comments: