Thursday, March 6, 2008

CAMP(:

HEY PEOPLE! MARCH HOLIDAYS ARE HERE ALREADY! AND I WILL BE AWAY TILL SUNDAY FOR MY VERY LAST CAMP WITH THE COUNCIL(:

Its weird how time flies uh? I barely got into the study mood and term 1 is already over. Following march holidays would be mid year, prelims and then the legendary O levels. Whoa! I am so not prepared for it at all! But still.. So people, its now time for us to study a little harder and play a little lesser (:

My class moved down to the previous 1E2 classroom, so its at the ground floor now. (ok, this information is super late!) I like 1st floor! Though i do feel noob and ground floor is definitely 10 times noisier too!! But I no longer have to climb up 4 storey early early in the morning. (: Should thank Wai Siong huh?

I think this post is kinda random. (:

No comments: