Saturday, March 29, 2008

I am not ok.

To Farah black:
Happy 16th birthday! A sunflower for our sunshine, in hope that it will brighten up all you days ahead. May that great big smile be on your pretty face for the rest of the year, you'll really look gorgeous! Thanks for being an awesome listener when I need it the most. And I promise, I'll be there when you need me too, babe!


Yes, we wore the same Orientation Tee out today(:

And now, some advertising for my school's CHOIR! Yes, the choir I have been whining, complaining and cursing all these while will be holding a concert at Young Musicianship Auditorium this 4th April. Most importantly, I will be singing! So people, support support uhh! Each ticket is priced at $8. Do contact me if you guys are interested((:


i am not ok.

No comments: