Friday, December 5, 2008

compressed emotions.

The past 2 days have been indeed emotions packed. There were tears, conflicts and reassurance - All compressed into that one hour of crucial window period where a decision has to be made. I felt so tiny then, my mind was blank and every word felt so redundant.
Why should we even say "Don't worry! You'll get well soon." when you know that person will never get well again? Even a simple "takecare" sounds ironic then.

I am never good at decisions making and probably never will. This may be why I am so awed by this man who made a decision and stood by it, never wavered by surrounding circumstances. His nod was firm, his will was strong. Despite being physically weakest amongst all present, his mental strength was the strongest.
When life and death is just that split seconds away, he choose to live on. I salute him for that.

They brave through storms and may the sun start shining.

And to those who cared, I thank you(:

No comments: