Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My 2008 post(:

I haven’t been blogging recently! Let me do some short update first.

I’ve recently ended my job as a retail assistant at Stationary Island! Retailing is definitely one good (and tiring) experience! Getting to know awesome co-workers, meet both nasty and nice customers... It always give me a huge sense of accomplishment when people smile and thank me for whatever help I’ve rendered.
Currently, I am doing admin jobs at a marketing and research company. My job scope is basically to type in whatever they hand me. Wouldn’t say its a particularly fun job but it kind of pays me well.

In a blink of an eye, snap of fingers... 2008 have just come and gone. It may sound rather cliché but I definitely hope this meaningful year have groomed me to become a much better person. (:

Here are my new year resolutions for the new 2009!
1. I shall start saving and bring my parents abroad! (And they shall pay for my shopping fees.)
2. I shall make an effort to be nice to kids around me.
3. I shall not lose contact with any of my friends.



SO WHAT ARE YOUR NEW YEAR RESOLUTION?!

AND..

HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like ur first point,:
I shall start saving and bring my parents abroad! (And they shall pay for my shopping fees.)

haha, time to update?