Friday, May 15, 2009

All smiles(:

I thought I should starting blogging about the more jovial stuff and shoo that emo-ness away.
whining wouldn't make you feel any better. Do something.

School revolves mostly around lectures, test, card tricks and a wee bit of gossiping every now and then. I guess I have pretty much adapted to this lifestyle though I still do get all emotional and bitter due to the terrible grades :(
Just a short lil post, got to go study for the upcomming test!


Pictures taken on SUIXIN'S celebration! The pre-birthday present hunt for her was totally awesome. Zhenyu's acting was so convicing that I really thought hes getting a cake for his brother. Bravo man! No wonder the birthday girl didn't sense anything:P





And tata, off to flip chem notes. Oh, i found this very weird picture on pk's blog. I loveeee my weird expression.


PS: smiles, quarrels, bonding, conflicts - At the end of the day, these are what makes up the fond memories we've had.
Camaraderie, esprit de corps, remember? (:

1 comment:

Jiayu said...

aisehh, somebody do card tricks sia.