Saturday, May 30, 2009

Think before you talk. Let your brain filter the words before you type. Some just lack this ability. I wonder why.

I know our choir got some pretty bad critics online but I didn't bother to check it then. And now I did, I swear I am pissed off by the insensitive comment. True enough, we may be miles apart compared to the other choirs who have started training way back in Nov. However, I am so sure that when we are on stage, each and everyone of us gave in our very best. Stop diminishing the amount of hard work we've put in. Putting others down definitely wouldn't make you look any better. Who are you to judge us when you are not even on the stage singing?

I am just so sick of people commenting as if they knew our choir. As if.

1 comment:

YANBIN said...

Chill door bell! =P you know i love you! =D relink me alright? thanks babe (: