Thursday, October 4, 2007

All the fun, joy and laughter

A quiz I owed Yan Bin!

Here are the rules:
1. Each blogger must post the rules first
2. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Blogger that are tagged need to write on their blog about their eight things and post the rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

8 random facts/habits about me(:
1. I have a weird thumb. Don't ask me why, it just look weird.
2. I believe there are Santa Claus in this world until my dad is kind enough to tell me he is the one.
3. I think I drank some chemical when I was young. It caused me to lose my sense of direction. ((:
4. I love Harry Potter! And that includes Daniel Radcliffe.
5. I don't like walking home alone. I'd turn to some emo freak.
6. I love arcades, but I can't stand the noise.
7. I definitely have no affinity with numbers.
8. I lost my phone USB cable, again!

I am not gonna pass this on(: Just do this when you are bored, it works!

Major exams are over.
I guess what GoiLing said was right: "Whats over is over." We shall see what happens(:
Trust me, my mood have recently been on a roller coaster ride. But I am going to be fine.
It just feels great to have a bunch of great friends((:

I think its so good to be a girl. I can whine and gossip and grumbles.

You broke up with your boyfriend. You cry, hug your mum and have a cup of tea.
You flunk you test. You cry, hug you mum and have cup of tea.
You feel like shite for that day. You cry, hug your mum and have a cup of tea.

yea, its a roller coaster ride.

No comments: