Wednesday, October 31, 2007

THE HAPPIEST GIRL IN TOWN

MY CHINESE PAPER ENDED!!!! WHO-LA-HEY!

Guess I needn't explain why I haven't been updating yep? Anyway, I totally totally freaked out this morning before my paper. Yeahh, I freak out pretty easily. I was basically screaming, whining, jumping and half wanting to head back home. Not a very pretty sight, but I am sure Xin is used to all my nonsense by now ya? Xin made an interesting comment: Just one O level paper, I am totally wrecked. What bout next year? God bless((:

Just a little update on what I am up to.
SEC ONE ORIENTATION CAMP! And I am totally looking forward to it. I am officially in charge of Events stuff with Patrick. I missed the first meeting and have totally no idea whats the most recent update. Andandand, i have a group of great committee members. It really feels good to have committee members okay!

On the social/ friends part. I have absolutely no time to make friends this few days. And there are stuff I can't blog out just in case I cause a world war 3 or something.
Have been kinda touchy cause all I wanna do for the past days are to rush home and cramp a few more idioms and fantastic phrases inside my brains.
Speaking bout idioms and all the phrases to impress. I used none today. Grr, what a waste.

Uh-huh. And all friends who messaged me good luck and stuff. Thats really sweet and I appreciate it tons and tons and tons. Thats what friends are for huh?
And for that Ting xinxin. I must really apologise and thank her too. Cause I never fail to freak out and cause her to freak out before exams, after exams and on results day.

Enough of rambling, off to bath(((:
I am in high spirit!!!

esprit de CORPSE
get the joke?

No comments: