Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Student Forum:((

No more sleepless nights.
All the results are back! At least I can sleep well now.

I have to agree with my toopid sis this time. I have no life at all!
Before the exams: Bonding with the council peeps cause we meet up almost everyday
During exams: MUGGINGS!
After exams: Back to all the bonding sessions!
Yeayea, I know. Talk about being responsible and yadayada~ I shall stop complaining.

If only one could have 48 hours a day eh? Wouldn't it be so much better? So I can spend 8 hours sleeping, 10 hours with my family, 10 hours in school, 10 hours catching up with my mates. ANDANDAND, 10 hours to do whatever I like. 24 hours are just so not enough! Someone give me my 48 hours((:

PS: The photos aren't here yet. They are still stucked in my camera=P
To all sec 4 seniors: ALL THE VERY BEST FOR YOUR COMING O'LEVELS!!

No comments: