Thursday, November 22, 2007

"HEY! How are you today?"

Have been on the phone for 3 hours straight and hell, my head feels like its going to burst any second. Oh help!
Ever tried saying "Yes, I am fine!" on the outside but screaming "No, I am not at all alright!" in the inside? After the talk with ben, I really did feel alot better. But once I am left alone and the little thing inside my brain starts working overtime, all the good stuff I am feeling starts crumpling down again. Oh yea, not good.

When people ask you "How are you?", do they really want to know how you are feeling or do they just want the conventional "Yeah, I am fine?"
To the next person who ask me "Hey, how are you today?" or "Are you okay?" This is how I am going to respond:

First, I'll smile really sweetly then reply:
"Actually no, I am not really okay. In fact, today will be one of the worst day if not for the great friends around me. I've just spent half my day in choir singing Japanese folk song. And most of the time we are just singing HO HO HO. ( Of course we sang other songs too la) 1/2 the time I am HOHOHO-ing out of tune, the other 1/2 HOHOHO-ing out of beat. So I aren't feeling exactly great when I stepped out of the ice cold AVA room. Let me continue with my boring day. I had a great hearty lunch with the girls after lunch. Though its not so much of a heart to heart talk, but it has been really long since we had a decent meal together. So I've enjoyed the meal lots. During the meal, we talked a wee bit on our future career. Frankly, I don't have the slightest idea what I want to be, Cause I have absolutely no interest in the sciences I am studying now. I've thought of being a emcee or DJ in the future. But Caucasians speak better English than me and people from China and Taiwan speak better Chinese than mine. So the chances of me getting those jobs are really small. Actually, I am a little depressed on my way home. It gets really frustrating when you don't know what you are studying for. Anyway when I reached home, the house is dead quiet. Its one of the rare days I wanted to talk to my sis quite badly but she isn't home. I am really glad ben bothered to call and ask how I am coping. I poured out everything again and I really hope he don't get sick with all my non-stop whining.
Basically, this is how my day went. I hope I've answered you question. Have a pleasant day!"

No comments: