Wednesday, November 21, 2007

THE SUN IS UP AGAIN!!!!!!

Feeling way better than I did this morning. Thanks Ben for being the rubbish bin for the day. I started rambling and grumbling in no particular order. So this guy had to piece all the words together to get the whole story. I literally dump him with all the stuff while he tried to understand and counsel me and tell me things aren't as bad as I thought. Have to agree though, I may have over reacted a little. Sometimes, third party do understand better. Anyway, thanks for everything uhh,buddy! I really really really appreciate it loads.

Carol too! Have been talking to her and getting all the stuff sorted. Sometimes, two of your cliques may not really click and stuff like that. But I will learn to find the balance!
Thanks SUSU! thanks for bothering to find out whats going on. It really made me feel lots better.

LIM JIA YU! Don't you dare forget about our date okay!

No comments: