Sunday, November 4, 2007

TRUE FRIEND ZAI NA LI

Thanks Susu, i'll definitely bear that in mind!
Fufilling day. Went out for a girls talk session with Xin and Susu(: And we really talked lots.

Now I know what the round table meant. And I am going to do something bout it.
Now I know I've been used as a shield all these while. And shit you.
Most importantly, NOW I KNOW TRUE FRIEND ZAI NA LI~ And I am not gonna be bothered by all those fair whether friend anymore!

I m actually bothered by the round table. The gap is getting bigger and we all know it. This time round, i'll make my stand clear and fight for it. Even if I i fail, at least i know i've tried my best.

歌手:范玮琪 专辑:哲学家
你看你眉头都打结了
你熟悉的坚韧到哪去了别
因时光而磨损
快找回那自信的眼神
不要因为爱错了一个人
就否决爱美好的可能

不管如何都不要忘记
你是最好的
要相信你绝对有幸福的资格

你只有一个独一无二
他不懂珍惜是他太笨
有多少人等着要做你最最在乎的人
你只有一个那么独特
你值得你期盼的快乐
当你不再非他不可了
他会知道失去的多难得

你只有一个一定会找到珍惜你的人
全世界就非要你不可

get what i meant? (:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.