Wednesday, November 7, 2007

S1OR

I am currently munching on some really disgusting biscuits and trying to finish the proposal. Hey! where is my holidays?!

On a brighter side, CLASS BBQ IS TOMORROW!!!!!!!! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed so that MIRACULOUSLY:
The sun shines brightly tomorrow. Not so bright perhaps, a little cloud will do just fine(:
The whole class will be super hyped up and be ready to have fun together.
Andandand, we will be sososo bonded after e end of the session that we'll all hug and cry and don't wanna go home or something. Yea la, exaggerate abit.

Uh-huh. And not forgetting all the India trip people. MMHHTSH and Jerrick! Do have fun meeting all the pretty babes there uh:P
And Mr President is going off tomorrow too. Bon Voyage! I'll still go and send you off tomorrow(: touched yea?

oh wells, back to the proposal.

No comments: